MAMP PRO: Webserver and Virtual Hosts
|With MAMP PRO you do not need to edit apache's configuration files any more. With a few mouse clicks you create virtual hosts, that are immediately accessible under an individual domain with custom configurations.
- Decide whether to start the servers at system boot or manually.
- Choose a system account to run the servers.
- Choose whether to use standard, well-known ports or custom ports.
Unlimited Virtual Hosts for unlimited projects:
- Create as much virtual hosts as you need
- Automatic configuration of domain name resolution (either local or via DNS)
- DynDNS support
- Optional: Various advanced configuration options for virtual hosts
| Virtual Host Configuration
||Advanced Virtual Host Configuration
MAMP PRO Facts:
- expandable: any number of virtual hosts on a Mac
- configurable: activate Apache modules easily
- outgoing: send mails instantly with Postfix mailserver
- customer friendly: external access for customers via DynDNS
- database affine: operate MySQL via phpMyAdmin from the GUI
- seminal: based on the free MAMP
- flexible: host wikis, test pages, cms etc. in the intranet
- fast: just one click to switch between multiple PHP versions